Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Starting anew

I have dabbled in blog land for several years. Yes, I called it "dabbled", mainly because it has not been consistent. I am in awe of those people who can write something everyday and engage people. Hopefully, I can become one of those people. Not because I am a wealth of knowledge, I'm not. Not because, in anyway has my road been special, it hasn't. BUT, because I have gone through  what many other's have gone through and I have come out the other side. More and more are joining me on that side and that's a GOOD thing.

Hopefully, many will find this blog and share it. Hopefully it will help someone who just found themselves or a loved one on this road. Hopefully, it will encourage and strengthen someone. And if you find yourself here, please let me know, ask a question, make a comment, or just say "Hi".

1 comment: